This post is also available in: Français
“La vie est un jeu” / “Life is a game”
Only 13 days to go before the largest toys and games exhibition in France. The 23rd, 24th et 25th of February 2018.
Amazing opportunity to check out and actually play traditional and newly released board games, video games, competitions and more.
Come with friends, family or alone you will not be disappointed so much to do and see and other gamers young and old to meet, play and interact with. The whole exhibition centre at the heart of the Palais des Festivals et des congrès, all 30,000m2 of it, will be jam packed with action.
Here is last years video :
A whole world of games is awaiting you in Cannes. It’s impossible to not find exactly what you are looking for:
– Traditional games and well known classics.
– Modern board games
– Video games
– Games involving simulations such as role plays, Grandeur Nature, historical war games etc..
– Collectors cards
– Construction games and toys
There is something for everyones taste:
– Come and appreciate the hundreds of board games to choose from and play right then and there!
– Try out the best voted games of the moment and those who have won theAs d’Or award. (The As d’Or is a games award given out by a jury at the Festival International des Jeux in Cannes, France. The awards were established in 1988)
– Meet the creators, illustrators and editors of your favorite games during demonstrations presentations and competitions. You will also get to see previews of new games before anyone else!!
– Discover the world of video games.
– Participate in competitions, tournaments and learn how to play about new games.
– Attend conferences, workshops to better understand the games world
– The theme of our exhibition 2018 is illustration. Browse to your heart’s content
Best of all it’s FREE Entry
Dates: 23rd, 24th & 25th of February 2018
Timings: From 10am to 7pm daily
Location: Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes
For more information visit FIJ2018.com
@cannes.is.yours @palaisdesfestivals #FIJ2018 #jeuxdesociété #jeuxvideo @cannes #cotedazur #frenchriviera #enfamille #activitiesenfants #evenementsenfants @cannespalais @festivaldesjeux.cannes